Scholar Academy is our affiliate for providing Test prep with proven results for ACT /SAT and GPA improvement.
They work with students from St Louis region as well as provide online tutoring.
Their are other organizations and tutors, teachers, parents who can help you with the same too.
Grades 7 thru 12th
“ScholarAcademy team and American College Gurus team worked on improving her ACT program which went up to 35 by 4 points. Her parents went on to discuss the college options with us and got help with us from time to time.”
“Working with their family our College Gurus team had identified that his ACT score needed improvement.
Once he started his ACT prep with Scholar Academy his ACT score improved by 4 points, his Math and Language Reading and Writing scores improved considerably.
Working with his College Guru we identified and worked on plan for College selection criteria, Major and Minor that he takes, planning the college visits, early application, Interview and Essay prep.”
“Our College Gurus identified and worked with him on Reading Program and his ACT
His score going up by 6 points from 24 to 28, 30, working through his College Application and considering several options for major in Medical colleges and other criteria every step has been a delightful journey to see him succeed.”
Guaranteed to improve your score on ACT and SAT (results may vary based on individuals)
Our class sizes are limited to 5- 7 kids per group so enroll early
Please see our testimonials on our website – www.stlscholaracademy.com
Pre requisites for ENROLLMENT
- Students would need to submit their previous test results and scores if available
- School report of current grade level and GPA or as may be applicable for your country.
- Kids will need to purchase or bring their own ACT/SAT book for the sessions, we will provide all the other materials and tests.
- We also provide tutoring in all subjects and do remedial work if you want your grades improved over the summer holidays.
- Test prep and honors programs
- ACT and SAT prep classes offer low student to teacher ratios, study strategies developed based on individual student needs, practice exams, and a variety of college prep exercises.
- This class is recommended for students who need help understanding subject matter or require help with overall focus and staying on track with their study schedule. Students will first complete a practice exam to assess their strengths and weaknesses. Then, we custom design a study strategy based on the results.
- Prep course are offered with flexible scheduling options and are led by expert tutors. Depending on students’ college prep needs, they may choose between the ACT prep program, SAT prep program, or they may enroll in both programs.
- The ACT prep program will offer a thorough review for each of the five categories the ACT tests: English, math, reading, science/reasoning; and essay writing; whereas the SAT prep program places emphasis on vocabulary and the compulsory essay.
Additional tutoring can be provided for any subject as well, initially all of that will be done online.
TENTATIVE SCHEDULE of ACT /SAT classes
( Each student class hours will vary on their individual score)
|ACT Test subjects||Approximate hours for ACT||SAT test subjects||Approximate hours for SAT|
|Practice test||3.5 hours||3.5 hours||Free|
|Math||4 hours||MATH||6- 8 hours||included|
|English||2- 4 hours||Critical Reading||6-8 hours||included|
|Reading||4 -6 hours||Writing||4-6 hours||included|
|Essay Writing||2-3 hours||2-3 hours||included|
|Science||4- 6 hours||Not applicable||included|
|Practice||3.5 hours||3.5 hours||Free|
|total hours = 30||Total hours = 30|