- American college guru is not responsible for the actions and claims about its affiliates or partner organizations, we however value and appreciate their support of our organization.
- We do not make any claims and any of our staff or affiliates will not complete college and scholarship applications for the students enrolled in our programs
- We do not guarantee college placement or acceptance as all college admission decisions are made solely by the educational institution.
- We do not create or write any part of the college application/essays.
- We do not guarantee financial aid to any particular college, as college financial aid decisions are made solely by the educational institution that your child is applying to.
- We do not fill out college and scholarship applications.
- Our staff does not fill out FAFSA for the family.
- Tutoring our affiliates or other private tutors that a family works with to improve their skills and understanding we suggest but we are not responsible for any financial or other obligations arising out of your interaction with them.
- ACT /SAT coaching –We encourage the students to have a good score and therefore suggest other services, agencies that offer ACT /SAT or other test prep.
However neither American college guru nor its affiliates are responsible for improving your childs score if adequate effort and time is not put into studying and working hard. Most students have improved their ACT /SAT score because of understanding what the staff is teaching, doing the assigned work by tutors and reporting timely.